We asked our customers:

How likely is it that you would recommend SPB Metal Works to a friend or colleague?

We were thrilled with the response we received.  This puts SPB into the 'world class' level for NPS(net promoter score).




We asked our customers:

How well do our products meet your needs?

70% selected Extremely well and the remaining 30% selected Very well. 



We asked our customers:

How responsive have we been to your questions or concerns about our products? 

80% selected Extremely responsive and the rest else selected Very responsive.



We asked our customers:

How long have you been a customer of our company?

We were pleased that both our new and existing customers responded to our customer survey.



We asked our customers:

How likely are you to purchase our products again?

90% responded Extremely likely.

Some quotes from our customer survey results:

 

“Thank you for being the company we WANT to deal with”



“Very friendly Very high standards Wouldn't go anywhere else



“Good service and always able to help!



“Generally very fast delivery time and always available to discuss applications and make recommendations.  SPB have helped us out of a tight sport more times than I can count! The quality of welding is always very high.”



“Thank you for all the help and support you have given us over the last few years.  your response to problems are very quick and supportive”



“They supply what you want when you want it at a reasonable cost”



“Excellent company, always responsive and provide high quality products.  Very accommodating with regard to leadtimes and knowledgeable, offering solutions to design problems.  I would not hesitate to recommend



“I want to take this opportunity to thank the entire team for their support and timely responses over the years



“I have known SPB for more than 20 years.  Not only have I used them as my primary supplier at every company I have worked for during this time, SPB continue to supply these companies and everyone is very happy with their products.



“Keep up the good work!